The goals of physical therapy are as varied as the individual. Your physical therapist evaluates and establishes a program of services that emphasize the restoration of mobility and function, strengthening and pain and edema management. Our goal is to assist you in obtaining your maximal potential. Therapy may be recommended in a land-based or water-based environment.
Services are commonly provided to individuals with diagnoses such as:
- Acute and chronic back, neck and extremity pain or dysfunction
- Post-operative joint replacement, arthroscopy and spinal surgery
- Sports injuries
- Neurological conditions, such as traumatic brain injury and stroke
- Balance disorders and vertigo
- Debilitation and walking difficulties
- Pregnancy (pre and post-natal conditions)
- Developmental delays in infants and children
- Industrial injury requiring functional capacity evaluation and work reconditioning
- Arthritis, bursitis and tendonitis
- Incontinence (bowel and bladder) and pelvic pain
- Lymphedema and venous stasis (swelling and circulatory impairments)
Witham Health Services
2705 N. Lebanon St.
Lebanon, IN 46052
For additional information call 765-485-8999.