Healthy and safe employees mean a productive work environment, which is critical for remaining competitive. Witham's Occupational Health Services helps companies focus on the health, safety and productivity of each employee right in its specific work environment. When you partner with our occupational health experts, you'll notice significant reductions in work-related injury and employee illness-outcomes that make good business sense.
Witham's Occupational Health Services provides the following services:
- Ergonomic jobsite analyses
- Training programs
- Bloodborne pathogen
- CPR/First aid
- Screening services
- Chest x-rays
- Preliminary pulmonary function testing
- Blood pressure
- Medical evaluations and physical exams
- Work-related injury treatment
- Post-injury care and referrals
- Annual exams
- DOT/CDL physicals
- Executive physicals
- Firefighter exams
- Insurance exams
- Pre-employment exams
- Hepatitis A, B, Tetanus, etc.
- TB skin testing
- Respiratory fit testing (qualitative method for fit testing)
- Urine drug testing
- Non-DOT testing (pre- and post-injury and pre-employment)
Our case management services include physical therapy, x-rays, medical supplies and prescription medications so we can limit the number of locations your employee must visit to receive injury-related rehabilitation and medication.
400 North Mount Zion Road
Open Monday - Friday (8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Starting October 6, 2014 we are expanding our hours for your convenience.
Monday - Friday (8 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
Open Saturday and Sunday (9 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
Click here for driving directions.