How it works
- You transfer cash, securities or other appreciated property into a trust.
- The trust pays a percentage of the value of its principal, which is re-valued annually, to you or to beneficiaries you name.
- When the trust terminates, the remainder is used by the Witham Health Services Foundation for programs and services, or for a specific need you have designated.
- You qualify for an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your contribution to the unitrust.
- You bypass capital gains tax on appreciated assets you contribute.
- You or your designated beneficiaries receive income for life or a term of years.
- You can make additional gifts to the trust as your circumstances allow and qualify for additional tax deductions.
- You have the satisfaction of making a significant gift that benefits you and Witham Health Services.
For more information
Email us at foundation@witham or call us at 765-485-8112 so that we can assist you through every step of the process.
Questions? Please contact:
Witham Health Services Foundation
2705 N. Lebanon Street, Suite 115
Lebanon, IN 46052