How it works
- You can provide now for a future gift to the Witham Health Services Foundation by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
- The Witham Health Services Foundation will allocate your gift, or you may direct your gift to a specific need.
- Your assets remain in your control.
- A bequest is simple to establish.
- You can modify you bequest at your discretion.
- You can direct you bequest to a particular purpose.
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You know that you gift will benefit Witham Health Services tomorrow just as you intend it today.
For more information
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 765-485-8112 so that we can assist you through every step of the process.
Questions? Please contact:
Witham Health Services Foundation
2705 N. Lebanon Street, Suite 115
Lebanon, IN 46052