How it works
- You transfer ownership of a paid-up life insurance policy to the Witham Health Services Foundation.
- Witham Health Services Foundation cashes the policy now, or maintains it and receives the death benefit later.
- You receive gift credit and an immediate income tax deduction for the cash surrender value of the policy.
- In some cases, you can use the cash value in your policy to fund a life-income gift, such as a deferred gift annuity.
- You gain the satisfaction of making a significant gift to the Witham Health Services Foundation without adversely affecting your cash flow.
For more information
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 765-485-8112 so that we can assist you through every step of the process.
Questions? Please contact:
Witham Health Services Foundation
2705 N. Lebanon Street, Suite 115
Lebanon, IN 46052