How it works
- You transfer a painting, antiques, collectibles or other personal property to the Witham Health Services Foundation.
- Witham Health Services Foundation may elect to hold the property and display or use it in the furtherance of its mission. Witham Health Services Foundation may elect to sell the property at some point in the future and use the proceeds for its programs and services.
- You receive gift credit and an immediate income tax deduction for the appraised value of your gift and pay not capital gains tax, provided your gift satisfied the "related use" requirements of the IRS.
- In certain cases, you can use personal property to fund a life-income gift, such as a FLIP Unitrust, that benefits Witham Health Services and provides you with income now.
- You can have the satisfaction of making a significant gift now to the Witham Health Services Foundation without adversely affecting your cash flow.
For more information
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 765-485-8112 so that we can assist you through every step of the process.
Questions? Please contact:
Witham Health Services Foundation
2705 N. Lebanon Street, Suite 115
Lebanon, IN 46052